Who we are
We are a not-for-profit social enterprise of RHS trained designer gardeners and community volunteers, who are passionate about transforming schools, community hubs, housing estates, businesses, and outdoor public spaces into beautiful, and wildlife-friendly urban rewilded habitats.
We have a wealth of experience having designed and created dozens of rewilded spaces.
We are committed to playing our part to help address the Climate and Ecological crisis in London by creating vital pollinator pathways and connected eco-systems. We want to bring biodiversity into your outdoor space, offering habitat opportunities for the smallest bug upwards! We say: ‘Out with the herbaceous border and in with the pollinator border.’
We design habitats with shape, texture and seasonal interest, using upcycled materials and native plants where possible. We mix fruit trees with ornamentals, wildflowers with edimentals and herbs, bringing year-round interest and delight, no matter how big or small your space.
We Can Help You With:
- Habitat/rewilding design and planting
- Planting wildflower meadows (turf), from small patches to large areas
- Creating mini forests
- Creating edible landscapes
- Window boxes
- Building pop-up allotments
- Making wooden raised beds (let’s upcycle materials!)
- Advise on recycling & compost areas
- Fruit trees and mini orchards
- Local authority landscaping for biodiversity
- Nature connection community events
- Staff engagement programmes/corporate volunteer days
Please not that we NO LONGER offer design or gardening services to PRIVATE GARDENS. We occasionally advise private garden owners on the planting of a wildflower meadow.
Follow us on Twitter: @HeeledGardener